Low Cost Financing Solutions
The right equipment will give your company a strategic advantage in terms of lower operating costs, increased productivity and an edge over competition. The right finance or lease program not only saves your company money, but can offer substantial tax incentives as well. 80% of all Fortune 500 companies finance or lease their machinery.
Real Benefits for manufacturing companies
- Great rates! Financing industrial equipment is our only business. Because we specialize, we can provide better rates and terms than most banks and 'generalist' finance companies. You'll deal with a specialist who understands the equipment and the unique needs of manufacturing companies. We're a direct lender so you'll work directly with decision makers who give you quick answers and immediate service.
- Let the equipment pay for itself and use our money to make money. Programs are available that provide 100% financing and no payments for up to 6 months allowing profits to ramp up before impacting your cash flow. Include freight, tooling and accessories in the financing as well.
- Fixed Rates with Flexible terms from 3 - 7 years
- Specialized Lending – deal with someone who understands manufacturing companies and avoid time-consuming complicated bank loans. Leave your bank line of credit available for other needs.
- Tax savings - $1.00 buy out leases qualify for the section 179 - $105,000 write off. Tax savings can sometimes cover the entire 1st year’s payments. (more about tax incentives)
- Hedge against inflation – in an inflationary environment equipment values continue to rise.
- Fast approvals – In most cases, we’ll approve you with a simple five-minute credit application. Get answers in hours not days!
- Super simple paperwork – Simple one-page agreements. Financing your equipment doesn’t have to be time-consuming and complicated.
- Equity investment — Monthly payments are lower than subcontracting costs. At the end of the lease, you own the equipment for $1.00 or the specified amount.
- Flexibility. There are a variety of leasing programs available to fit your needs
- Leasing can increase equipment options – Take advantage of lower monthly payments and get the equipment that will maximize your productivity and profits.
There are two principal types of leases:
Finance Leases (Lease to Own) – These typically allow the buyer to own the equipment at the end of the lease for just $1.00.
- Low monthly payments.
- Tax benefits: Many customers qualify for a $105,000 write off under Section 179 of the IRS Tax Code plus depreciation and interest expense. Always check with your accountant to verify how these tax benefits will affect your company.
- Leaves your bank line of credit available for other uses.
- Low down payments — Preserves your working capital because leasing requires no down payment and provides 100 percent financing, including ancillary costs, such as shipping and installation. Operating capital is saved for revenue-generating investments.
- Equity investment — At the end of the lease, you own the equipment for $1.00 or the specified amount.
- Longer terms with fixed rates — Bank loans typically use floating rates and these can be called in anytime during the loan. Leases offer fixed payments through the entire term and are not callable on demand or subject to annual renewals.
- Simplified paperwork.
- Flexibility. There are a variety of leasing products available, allowing the lessee to customize a program to address needs and requirements -- cash flow, budget, transaction structure, cyclical fluctuations, etc.
Operating Leases – These leases usually have purchase options of 10 percent, 20 percent, or fair market value. At the end of the lease, you have the option to send the equipment back or purchase it for the stated purchase option. Advantages include:
- Low monthly payments.
- Tax benefits: Payments can be written off as an operating expense for tax and accounting purposes.
- Off balance sheet treatment possible.
- Minimizes risk of ownership.
End of term options include:
- Purchase of the equipment for stated purchase option
- Renewal of the lease
- Return of the equipment
As with finance leases, operating leases also offer low down payments, longer terms with fixed rates and the paperwork is minimal. They are also flexible and allow you to use available credit lines for other areas of your business.
Always check with your accountant or financial advisor to verify tax or accounting issues & any tax benefits.